What do we do?
The Global Advances Group is a consulting firm specialized in delivering business development services, international trade and investment intelligence, and strategic IT outsourcing. Our areas of expertise include the following:
Business Development & Consulting
Global Advances brings a fresh approach to business development with consulting solutions and industry knowledge that builds stronger, more agile companies and ensures that their products and services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
Trade & Investment Intelligence
We leverage our broad global resources, extensive relationships, and proven track record to allow businesses to enter new markets and increase revenues in existing markets. From product sourcing, to import/export operations and exciting investment opportunities, we are committed to helping our clients and partners create long-term, win-win relationships.
Strategic IT, Web Development & Outsourcing Solutions
Global Advances hosts a wide range of technological capabilities and develops solutions that enhance business performance and refine day-to-day operations. We mobilize the right combination of people, skills, and technologies to deliver operational excellence backed by measurable results.
Who are we?
We are an intentionally small team of global free agents focused on the needs of cutting-edge businesses, entrepreneurs, mission-driven organizations, and government agencies. The Global Advances Group is an agile, organic organization that lacks a defined hierarchy. In other words, we’ve eliminated bureaucracy to establish a people-centered network of experts that are passionate about our philosophy and are dedicated to delivering the best possible results. Here are some of our core values:
- We look for clients and businesses that are motivated to change or improve the way they operate.
- We believe in education and the creation of new economic opportunities.
- We love discussing ideas, developing them, improving them, and executing them.
- Clear communication is crucial – we listen.
- Diligence, trust, and integrity: we’re committed to bringing the very best to every project we undertake.
- We’re passionate about life, new experiences, and new challenges.
How do we work?
Solving problems through partnership
At Global Advances, we believe in the partnership approach of conducting business. As such we see every client as an equal partner in which relationships are measured in results. This means a willingness to do things differently and, most importantly, a respect and recognition of each other’s views and interests. We are confident in our expertise and seek the right cooperative chemistry to drive for business value realization.
Your Global Advances project manager is your single point of contact
We won’t make you run around in circles; each of our clients is assigned a personal project manager, a single point of contact that will supervise, ensure quality, and help guide you through the following process:
- Needs and goals analysis of the proposed project
- Evaluation of project feasibility, scalability, and available toolsets
- Proposal submission and conceptual implementation
- Project execution and implementation
- Project review, evaluation, and enhancements
- Follow-up with results tracking and reports of impact
- Continued organizational support
Where do we work?
Exceptional global service with a personalized approach
No cubicles, no offices, no office hours – the world is our playground. With the ease of communication provided by the internet, we serve our clients worldwide with the personalized attention they seek. Depending on the size and scope of a particular project, we also dispatch dedicated team members to work alongside our clients for the duration of the engagement. Understanding the importance of connecting businesses globally and localizing technologies for target markets has enabled us to successfully hold contracts throughout 5 continents. Learn more about our country focus.
The Global Advances Group is committed to allocating resources for business endeavors that demonstrate both profitability and a positive social impact. We acknowledge that purpose and profit are not zero-sum – they are mutually reinforcing and require the determination to take necessary risks. Our strategy consists of creating revenue streams to support projects that provide a positive social impact and ultimately benefit the whole of humanity.
→ Read More
- GA concludes two years of China-Latin America bilateral cooperation for infrastructure developmentNovember 20, 2018 - 11:30 pm
- GA Develops Branding Package for Premium Caribbean Hospitality BusinessMay 25, 2018 - 10:32 pm
- GA Establishes New Solar Manufacturing PartnershipAugust 5, 2017 - 7:45 pm
- GA Announces New Joint Venture in ColombiaDecember 28, 2016 - 7:00 am
The monopolies of knowledge. on.theatln.tc/4LfNx2…