Global Reach and Execution in Trade
The Global Advances Group has combined its network and strengths in international business, languages, IT, marketing, and product sourcing to structure a trading and investment service that can respond quickly to client requirements and provide high quality products at extremely competitive prices from diverse sources worldwide. We’ve served qualified clients worldwide in the most exciting emerging markets of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Global Advances currently markets and invests in timber and wood products, raw materials and commodities, precious metals, finished goods and apparel, electronic appliances and equipment, property/real estate, and natural organic products.
We facilitate operations to nurture long-term trading platforms for direct linkages between sellers and buyers. The following are some examples of the recent trade deals we’ve successfully executed:
- Sustainable Housing Units: Cambodia -> Ghana
- Electronic Products and Appliances: China -> CARICOM Countries (Jamaica, Barbados, St. Lucia)
- Solar Equipment: Canada -> CARICOM Countries
- Apparel and Electronics: China -> Canada
- Medical Equipment: China -> USA
- Industrial Machinery: China -> Mongolia
Resolving Supply Chain Issues
We assist in handling all documentation, shipping, customs and import/export procedures. This includes product inspection and verification. letters of intent (LOIs), letters of credit (L/Cs), the handling of logistic issues, transport and freight arrangement, importation of machinery and heavy equipment, storage and distribution.
The Global Advances Group is committed to allocating resources for business endeavors that demonstrate both profitability and a positive social impact. We acknowledge that purpose and profit are not zero-sum – they are mutually reinforcing and require the determination to take necessary risks. Our strategy consists of creating revenue streams to support projects that provide a positive social impact and ultimately benefit the whole of humanity.
→ Read More
- GA concludes two years of China-Latin America bilateral cooperation for infrastructure developmentNovember 20, 2018 - 11:30 pm
- GA Develops Branding Package for Premium Caribbean Hospitality BusinessMay 25, 2018 - 10:32 pm
- GA Establishes New Solar Manufacturing PartnershipAugust 5, 2017 - 7:45 pm
- GA Announces New Joint Venture in ColombiaDecember 28, 2016 - 7:00 am
The monopolies of knowledge. on.theatln.tc/4LfNx2…