Implementing the three “P”s of information security:
In our modern era, the importance of defending sensitive and proprietary information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction is ever increasing. Our IT security specialists are responsible for keeping all of the technology within organizations secure from malicious intent and attacks that often attempt to breach into critical private information or gain control of the internal systems.
Equally as important is the need to ensure and backup critical data when issues such as natural disasters, computer/server malfunction, theft or general data loss arise.
The implementation of surveillance and intelligence gathering mechanisms in your operational environment will increase the awareness of security threats and prevention strategies.
The Global Advances Group conducts a full security assessment of your IT infrastructure and operations to offer the following solutions via our expert security partners:
- Secured Servers / Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Encrypted Communications
- Data Encryption
- Data & Network Security
- Data Loss Prevention and Information Assurance
- Cybersecurity and Application Security
- Lawful Communication Interception Systems
- Government/Industrial Network Security
- Identity Management & Governance
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Mobile Security
- Physical security technologies
- Surveillance Systems (Network, CCTV